Just another music lover's gig review blog.

Richard Ashcroft (moments before hissy fit)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BACK

This blog has been in an obvious hiatus ever since my belated Big Day Out post. It's actually not JUST because of laziness but due to my laptop becoming a dead brick instead of a functional device. A bit of money, fixed power socket and lots of dust cleaned out later, I'm BACK, INTERNETS! I do want to catch up on the gigs I've seen since, if I can remember what I've seen. Luckily there weren't too many gigs happening in February, but March has already become a hot month, what with Bon Iver and Real Estate last week, and Elbow with Bombay Bicycle Club this weekend. I promise to review it all!! Starting, erm, tomorrow.
Also, I don't know if you heard, but there's a smalltime band that I'm a little bit fond of, who I've contemplated the idea of seeing live a couple of times. They're called Thomus Yorkus and the Weezioheads, and I have tickets to see two of their November performances. 2012 really could not get much better at this point. Splendour lineup? What Splendour lineup?


can't wait to see this ugly mug in the fleshy flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment